Elektrostymulacja w Rzeszowei Off-topic 82
Dieta ketogeniczna i tłuszcze Off-topic 79

3x2 I Am a Tree » Grey's Anatomy » Odcinki • seriale forumtv.pl

<<

HeroSHI

Postdodano 6 mar 2007, o 12:06

3x2 I Am a Tree

I Am a Tree | Air Date: 09/28/2006
Izzie is coping with her grief by baking muffins nonstop. George tries to appeal to Miranda to talk to Izzie, but she won't listen.

Cristina surprises Burke in his hospital bed by stripping down to her lacy red underwear -- just as his parents arrive for a visit.

Cristina agrees to meet the mother in the cafeteria for a chat, but first begs Burke to get her out of it. Mrs. Burke says she assumes that Cristina intends to follow a less time-consuming career path if she expects to marry her son. While Burke is getting coffee, Mrs. Burke tells Cristina she's selfish for getting him out of bed and that's why their relationship won't last long. Stung by the criticism, Cristina stops by that night on her way home, and asks them both if they need anything.

When Miranda sees Meredith's panties pinned to the lost and found board, she's furious -- and sure they belong to either Meredith or Cristina. Callie comes to their rescue by pretending they are hers, which causes George to become insanely jealous. Meredith offers to tell George the truth, but Callie says she loves him being jealous.
<<

Tristan

Ulubiony serial:
Doctor Who

Postdodano 14 cze 2007, o 14:31

Dobrze że Izzie wraca :D
trust him... he's a doctor!
<<

Nikola

Przyjaciel forum

Postdodano 27 lip 2007, o 16:00

HeroSHI napisał(a):Izzie is coping with her grief by baking muffins nonstop. George tries to appeal to Miranda to talk to Izzie, but she won't listen.

Izzie i te jej babeczki ;) Jeszcze trochę i zabrakłoby w mieszkaniu na nie miejsca :P

HeroSHI napisał(a):Cristina surprises Burke in his hospital bed by stripping down to her lacy red underwear -- just as his parents arrive for a visit.

Cristina jest boska :hah: A w tym momencie wchodzą jego rodzice :hihi:
<<

Paulina

Ekspert

Ulubiony serial:
Twin Peaks

Postdodano 2 paź 2007, o 10:51

Izzie i muffiny. :) dobrze że wraca...

Cristina, striptiz i pierwsze spotkanie z rodzicami Burke'a. :)

Addison była zabójcza w tym odcinku...no ale z tym Mark'iem....co za głupota....

Pacjentka z rakiem płuc była też niezła...no i ten koleś co mówił wszystko co myślał - I'm sorry, was that rude? No i koleś z drzewem. :shock:

George zazdrosny o majtki. ;D

No i Bailey stała się softer. :)
<<

tlen.exe

Administrator

Postdodano 10 mar 2008, o 02:07

Re: 3x2 I Am a Tree

Pacjent od guza i pani z rakiem byli świetni. :D Addison z Markiem też nie źle wyszła. ;p Ale najlepsza była Mer z randkami i Cristina ze striptizem. ;p
We Are The World haiti