Endometrioza bóle Off-topic 50

2x08 Passage (1) » Alias » Odcinki • seriale forumtv.pl

2002-2003

<<

Nikola

Przyjaciel forum

Postdodano 20 lis 2006, o 20:42

2x08 Passage (1)

Sydney, Jack and Irina must put aside their differences and go undercover as a loving family in order to seize six nuclear warheads from an unfriendly nation. Meanwhile, Sloane announces to a suspicious staff that Mr. Sark will be working with SD-6, and later he is contacted by an unknown group claiming that Emily is still alive.
<<

bluevein

Przyjaciel forum

Postdodano 16 sie 2007, o 00:45

Marshall: (to Sark) Hi. Welcome. Don't kill me :hihi: uwielbiam go :P

Nikola napisał(a):Sydney, Jack and Irina must put aside their differences and go undercover as a loving family in order to seize six nuclear warheads from an unfriendly nation.

Nie wiem dlaczego, ale bardzo podobały mi się ich wspólne sceny, szczególnie ta scenka, w której udawali one happy family :P

Nikola napisał(a):and later he is contacted by an unknown group claiming that Emily is still alive.

A tak myślałam, że przyślą mu palec :P

Ano i słit scena Syd/Vaughn

Vaughan: This watch belonged to my father. Its broken now, but it used to keep perfect time. And when he gave it to me, he said, You could set your heart by this watch. It stopped October 1st, the day we met.
(While staring at each other, their beepers go off.)

:P
Want your bad romance.