Postdodano 17 maja 2013, o 17:28

Penelope Garcia

Obrazek
"One of the last things I said before he shot me was everything happens for a reason. Derek, if I lose faith in that then nothing in my life makes sense."

Gender - Female
Family - Unnamed mother (deceased), Unnamed stepfather (deceased), Four unnamed brothers, Henry LaMontagne (godson)
Job - BAU Special Agent/Communications Director
Specialty - Technical Analyst
Status - Alive
Portrayed By - Kirsten Vangsness

Notes
Penelope reveals that she is from San Francisco and that she is a dropout from Cal Tech, a school Reid also went to.
Exclusively uses a Linux based operating system on her computers.
She likes to "remove herself" from the images she sees on her computer screens, which is why she has toys and other items she likes around her in her office.
Doesn't speak Spanish even though her last name is Spanish. She mentions in Machismo that it's her step-father's name, who is Hispanic.
Speaks French and is seen trying to learn Italian.
Maintains a strict adherence to "The Hacker Code" of conduct.
Suffers from coulrophobia, a fear of clowns. When she was twelve, a clown at a birthday party grabbed her breast and made a honking sound. She has been afraid of clowns ever since, commenting, "Apparently making it funny makes it okay."
She buys many gifts for her godson Henry, claiming that it is her rightful duty as a godmother since he is at the age to properly enjoy the act of opening gifts.
Rarely travels with the team; when she does, she tends to express her love for the jet accommodations.
She applied for her job at the BAU with a resumé written on pink homemade stationary paper.
Her favorite author is mythologist Joseph Campbell.
She is a fan of movies by Federico Fellini.
She is in a survivors' support group (though with everything that happened in the episode, it may have disbanded).
She has a philosophy that "the world is just teeming with awesome people". (House on Fire)