Postdodano 7 maja 2010, o 08:13

Human Target Season 1 Finale

Human Target: The Six Million Dollar Man Helps on Season (or Series) Finale!
Published: April 14, 2010

They’ve really pulled out all the stops for the season finale of FOX’s Human Target. Of course, they have to since there’s no guarantee that the series will be back next season. But, even if you haven’t watched the series before, hearing that the Six Million Dollar Man himself, Lee Majors, will be a guest star, should have action fans tuning in to take a look.

Human Target premiered in January and stars Mark Valley as Christopher Chance. He’s a bodyguard of sorts, but instead of just throwing his body in front of his clients, he completely integrates himself into their lives, to become the target of whoever wants his clients dead. Winston and Guerrero (Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley) are his business associate and hired gun.

A few weeks ago on Human Target we were given a glimpse into Chance’s mysterious past and we discovered how he started working with Winston and Guerrero. Lennie James played his former partner, Baptiste, who is considered “the best assassin out there.” Valley admits, “I think he kicked my ass to be honest with you… I feel like the audience is rooting for Chance to kick his ass next time.”

Should Human Target get a second season?
Yes! Absolutely!
Maybe. It's an okay show.
Nah, not my thing.

View Results
Loading ...

Next time? Yep, Baptiste is back, and Chance is going to get some help from Lee Majors, who plays his former mentor. The casting turned out to be a dream come true for Valley. He’s a big fan of Majors and said of working with the former star of The Six Million Dollar Man, “The little boy in me was tearing around the house, screaming at the top of his lungs… Inside I was like [mouth opened wide], Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!” Majors could see that Valley was moved and got a chuckle out of it.

Valley wasn’t the only one with admiration for Majors. The more eloquent McBride, who worked with him previously on The Brothers Solomon, admires the veteran actor for his long history in the business, and said, “You get to hear him talk about television, and he’s been around for a long time, you know, from Big Valley to Six Million Dollar Man, and you’ve got so much stuff in between.”

McBride also admires Majors for having been married to Farrah Fawcett, along with his work acumen. “The guy was actually standing in for himself between setups and stuff like that… I wish more younger people especially would get an opportunity to work with people like that.”

As devoted fans know, Human Target has not been renewed for next season and it appears the network is still on the fence. The ratings have been okay for this season; not bad and not great. Considering the fact that FOX has cancelled 24, it seems likely that the network will take a chance (no pun intended) and bring it back next season. We’ll know for sure by mid-May.

What do you think? Should Human Target come back for a second season? If so, would you like to see Majors again?

źródło: Human Target: The Six Million Dollar Man Helps on Season (or Series) Finale!
So this is the way it ends...
Regardless of how we got here...
One of the two killers in this cabin has to go away...

Oglądane: Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Castle, Supernatural, Fringe, Breaking Bad, Burn Notice, Justified, The Mentalist, American Horror Story, True Blood, Homeland, The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire.