Postdodano 8 kwi 2009, o 20:11

Fringe wywiady

Wywiad z Anną Torv(Olivia) przed ostatnimi 6 epizodami m.in. o własnej bohaterce, Obserwatorze i dziecku z odcinka 1x15:
tvguide.com napisał(a):After an American Idol­­-mandated hiatus this winter, Fringe returns with six new episodes in a row. TVGuide.com talked to star Anna Torv about how the bald kid in "Inner Child" (9 pm/ET, Fox) fits into the Observer mystery, Agent Olivia Dunham's superpowers, and whether she'll get a new love interest any time soon.

TVGuide.com: Recently we've seen a softer side of Olivia — in her scenes with children. Is it difficult, as the old saying goes, to work with kids?
Anna Torv: Particularly with Spencer [List, who plays the "mini-Observer"], he was just a dream to work with. I hate it when people talk down to children, and I just loved him actually. I think we got on really well, and it shows in that episode.

TVGuide.com: Who or what are the Observers? What's their function?
Torv: I honestly don't know. We're currently shooting the finale, and we're just starting to get a glimpse into their function.

TVGuide.com: Tell us about Olivia's powers then.
Torv: We find out what was done to her when she was little, and that she maybe has some special ability.

TVGuide.com: Will we see any follow-up to the story about her stepfather?
Torv: Not yet, no.

TVGuide.com: So then what will we learn about Olivia's past?
Torv: You will see that the stories of Peter, Walter and Olivia begin to interlace a little bit. You see how their paths have crossed before.

TVGuide.com: Do you think that they could be related?
Torv: At this point, no, I don't think so.

TVGuide.com: Olivia has a tricky history with Agent Sanford Harris. Will that be explored more?
Torv: We actually just finished shooting an episode last week where we learn more about Harris, what side he's on and what his motivations really are. I really love Michael Gaston [who plays Harris].

TVGuide.com: I love the scenes between Olivia and Nina. So polite and tense.
Torv: Me too. We actually had Blair [Brown, who plays Nina] in the FBI for an entire day recently, which was such a treat because usually she does all her stuff in one day and then we say goodbye, but she was hanging about a bit, and she's a joy to have on set. Things are starting to fray [for Olivia], and Nina's got a lot of answers.

TVGuide.com: Without spoiling anything, can you tease the spring episodes leading up to the finale?
Torv: We shot an episode, it's called "Bad Dreams" [it airs April 21] and it was directed by Akiva Goldsman [Oscar-winning screenwriter of A Beautiful Mind], that kind of pushes [the show] into a different direction. I'm excited at the prospect of where the show could go. If we're lucky enough to shoot a second season, I think it's going to be really great.

TVGuide.com: Executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci have said that Olivia and Peter will have a "slow-burn" relationship. How eager are you to see that happen?
Torv: A couple of episodes ago, [Peter] was chatting up my sister, so I don't know how they're going to resolve that. [Laughs] But I certainly hope they wait until that's sorted out. I hope that they stretch it out for as long as possible. I think that's what makes it fun, when it's like, "Oh, are they or aren't they?" I think there needs to be a few more close calls before they start heading down that track.

TVGuide.com: There have been some really gross moments this season. Any that stand out for you?
Torv: Yes. We have an episode coming up where there's a crash, and we end up with these bodies in the lab. And we find these things in these bodies, and when you see that episode, you will understand. I mean, those bodies were revolting. I walk in, and there's these three young kids lying in these body bags. One is lying with just a head and hands out reading a book, totally out of place. The other has an iPod in and blood splattered all over his apron. You're like, "What is this show?" [Laughs]