Popularne wątki w tym miesiącu Kategoria Odwiedzin
Wyniki ankiety - seriale do działu TOP5 TOP5
Seriale, które nie powinny zostać skasowane Forum ogólne

4x13 - Nag Hammadi Is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels » Gilmore Girls » Odcinki • seriale forumtv.pl

2003-2004

<<

Klatus

Oglądam seriale

Postdodano 19 lis 2006, o 15:21

4x13 - Nag Hammadi Is Where They Found the Gnostic Gospels

Jess' attempts to keep a low profile until Gypsy completes the repairs on his car are put to the test as he keeps bumping into Rory all over town; Taylor puts Kirk in charge of the annual Firelight Festival, and his managerial skills, or lack thereof, place a strain on the preparations; Lane follows Rory back to Stars Hollow and a place on the Gilmore couch for the weekend, but isn't quite ready to face her mother; Emily is in a dither about filling a table at a benefit and enlists the help of Lorelai and Jason, whom she encourages to pretend that they're a couple; Luke is less than impressed by Liz's latest business venture and newly-arrived boyfriend, which prompts Jess to give his uncle an earful about minding his own business; after Lorelai and Liz finally meet, Lorelai gets a renewed perspective on Luke; Liz's high school classmates descend upon her brother and reveal long-held crushes on him; Richard is suspicious when Jason's father greets his son at the benefit and doesn't inquire about the business; Lorelai fixes Luke's broken heart after his confrontation with Jess while Luke fixes Lorelai's broken window; Liz and T.J. end their visit to Stars Hollow, but not before T.J. has a few choice words for Luke; Jess makes a startling confession to Rory before he leaves town.
See you in another life, brother...
<<

Trish

Przyjaciel forum

Postdodano 19 maja 2007, o 23:56

Stupid Jess, wrócił po roku tylko po to, aby rzucić I love you i odjechać :?
<<

Arrow

Ekspert

Ulubiony serial:
Battlestar Galactica

Postdodano 20 maja 2007, o 00:44

no i dogadać Lukowi :P
Lubię scenę gdy Jason rozmawia ze swoim ojcem i panikę Richarda :D
My entire goal in life is to outlive my brother, inherit the family fortune, put all my sisters out on the street and live as frivolously as possible, have numerous wives, thousands of illegitimate children and die completely alone and leave every cent to a parrot named Polly